Building or repositioning a brand is a starting point for company success. Charta Bureau develops specific actions aimed at improving brand positioning.
Together with the customer, the Charta Bureau team analyzes the company’s core values in order to best focus the branding strategy. Charta Bureau works at highlighting existent brand content, offers related media stimuli, and designs events consistent with communication strategies. The working team plans advertising investment and proactively selects sponsorship programs that best show off the key brand messages, while at the same time focusing attention on possible co-marketing and co-branding activities to strengthen the company’s positioning.
To accomplish these goals, Charta Bureau focuses on budget management, action planning, and the creation of specific events and campaigns.
Charta Bureau’s graphic team develops ideas and incorporates tools specific to each communication’s needs including:
- design of logos and visuals to support development of corporate identity
- design of company profiles and institutional leaflets
- design of brochures, folders, support for cultural projects, events, public gatherings (parties, theatre seasons, openings)
- design and creation of company catalogues
- design of marketing instruments and sales aides (folders, technical sheets)
- design of images and support for advertising campaigns (media, web)
- adaptation of graphic layouts to web code
- design of 3D layouts for fair stands and specific locations (shops, exhibition areas)